- [87 keys Anti-ghosting ]Tenkeyless compact mechanical gaming keyboard Rii RK908 with dust proof,anti-ghosting 87 keys,not conflict making sure smoothly gaming.Special mechanical switch make keys click lightly,flexible and durable.
- [Macro Recording Function]You could customize 5 short cuts with this function.This will save time typing long words.
- [Rainbow LED RGB backlit]Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard with 22 different backlit modes,meet your different demands,glorious gaming experience.5 customized LED status,light the keys you want only.
- [Ergonomic Design]Ergonomic designed steel series mechanical game keyboards high-quality,
- [Wide Compatibility&Service]This gaming mechanical keyboard support Win98/XP/2000/ME/Vistar/Win7/Win8/Win10 and other operation systems
|Keyboard Dimension||14.3 x 5.5 x 1.41 inches|
|Connection Method||USB Wired(Plug and play)|
|Compatible System||Win98/XP/2000/ME/Vistar /Win7/ Win8/ Win10 and other operating systems|
|Package Content||1 x Wired mechanical gaming keyboard, 1 x Keycap Puller, 1 x User Manual|
Onboard Macro Keys
How to use the Marco Function?
1. Enter macro recording mode: Press “ FN ”+“ \ ”
into macro mode, The first time you do macro
recording, the Num keys “1-5” will flash with yellow light. It means the keys have no recordings.
2. Start recording: Press one key, like “1”, to start your recording the short cuts (when recording,the keys you enter will ligth then go out, meaning that it is successfully recorded). It will save automatically when it reaches the max macro (64),also you could save in advance by pressing “ Fn ”+“ \ ”. You could do 5 recordings in total.
NOTE: For the key already recorded, next time you enter macro mode, the key will keep light and other keys not recorded will flash in yellow light.
3. Step3: Turn on macro recording: press “ Fn ”+“ Win ”.
4. Recording clearance: Press “Fn”+”Esc”,then
enter “F1” “F3” “F5” in order (Reset Function).
Example:f you want to recording “www.riitek.com”to the Num key “1”, so that next time you could typing the website with only one click. Here is steps:
1. Enter macro recording mode: Press “Fn”+“\” ,
now Num keys “1-5” will flash with yellow light since they all blank.
2. Start to record: Press “1’(other keys lights go out),enter “www.riitek.com” and press “Fn”+“\” to save and finish recording.
3. Turn on Macro recording: Press “Fn”+”Win”
(indicator “W” in the right down corner is on),
Then you enter “1”, it will display”www.riitek.com”.
Durable & Fading Resistant Keycaps
- Rii RK908 adopts advanced craft to make sure the letter will not fade, enabling a long service life
- 2.2 mm Pre-travel
- 4 mm Actuator Travel
- 50 cN Actuation Force
- 50-million-keystroke lifespan
In the world of mechanical keyboards, different types of switch are represented by different colors. Blue switches are characterized by their ultra-fast response, satisfying key travel, and crisp click as the key press is registered. Blue switches are louder and more tactile than all other classes of switch, particularly Red switches and Brown switches. They are also easier to actuate than Black and Green switches, which makes them more suitable for long-term use. The distinctive experience Blue switches provide has made them greatly popular among mechanical keyboard enthusiasts, and they are used by wide range of users, from professional gamers to typists.
Included Keycap Puller
Rii 87-key Mechanical gaming keyboard comes with a keycap puller to help clean the keyboard easier.